Big
cities can become drab, grey and unwelcoming in the deep cold of winter.
Recently, I looked out the window of my hotel room at such a dreary sight.
Closing the curtains felt good as I put behind me a day I would rather not
repeat. The next morning, upon opening the curtains, I was surprised to see that
everything had been softly and quietly covered in snow, and I had slept through
it all. I had been totally wholly unaware of the transformation while it was
happening. The formerly unsightly image was now a winter wonderland of beauty;
clean, fresh and inviting. In like manner, the Spirit of God transforms my
life, often without me realizing it until later. Blessed Father, You
continually renew all that is within me, covering, transforming and bestowing
Your Glory.
A DAILY BLOG OF SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS FROM THE MORNING PRAYERS OF DANIEL WILLIAMS
Comments
Post a Comment